“When we visit the hospital, our health and welfare is in the hands of the doctors and nurses that care for us. However, even medical professionals can make mistakes. Lance Mason is one of the leading specialists dealing with diagnosis error claims and can advise on what to do next.”
Why Do Diagnosis Errors Happen?
Misdiagnosis or errors relating to diagnosis can be the result of:
- Hospitals or doctors surgeries being short staffed
- Doctors and nurses being overworked
- Doctors failing to notice symptoms in patients
- Mistaking symptoms for other conditions/illnesses
When Can I Make A Claim?
If you did not receive the correct diagnosis or if a medical professional failed to diagnose a condition you were suffering from, you can claim compensation on the grounds of medical negligence. You may be entitled compensation if you have been affected with any of the following:
- Financial losses
- Shorter life expectancy
- Treatment/medication costs
- Unnecessary pain
If you believe you are a victim of misdiagnosis and would like to know more about the claims process, our experts will answer your questions free of charge.
How Much Compensation Will I Get?
This is dependent on your individual situation. Factors to consider include:
- Any changes to your quality of life
- Any financial costs incurred
- The seriousness of your condition
- Whether the misdiagnosis affected your recovery time
Lance Mason will give you advice that is related to your situation specifically so call us today for no obligation advice
Get In Touch
Contacting our team will not cost you a penny and our experts will help you put your mind at ease. Even if you already have a solicitor, we are happy to offer a second opinion.
WANT YOUR CASE RESOLVED PROFESSIONALLY ?