“The impact of a serious injury is not just physical; these injuries can affect your quality of life. Our legal experts can help you seek compensation if your injury is the result of third party negligence; we will act as an unshakable guide throughout the entire claim process and always protect your best interests.”
What Are Serious Injuries?
Serious injuries are classed as those that have a dramatic affect on the life of an individual. Injuries that affect the brain, head, neck or spine fall into this category. Injuries that cause paralysis or death are also classed as serious injuries.
We have considerable experience in dealing with:
- Neck/spinal cord injuries
- Brain damage
- Limb amputations
- Partial or complete paralysis
- Fatal injuries
How Can Lance Mason Help?
Serious injuries can often be the result of road accidents, accidents at work and medical negligence. In these cases, if we can prove that the third party was at fault, it is likely you will be entitled to some level of compensation. Lance Mason can pursue this compensation for you but the services we offer do not end there:
- We will analyse your immediate and future medical requirements and factor this in to the amount of compensation we seek for you
- We will introduce you to various rehabilitation organisations and liaise with them so that you receive the best possible care
- We will offer support and guidance throughout the entire process and ensure that your best interests are always the number one priority
You may feel a considerable amount of fear and anxiety about your future, especially if you have been left unable to work. We will deal with your situation in an understanding and empathetic manner so that you can rest assured knowing that you have the best team on your side.
Contact A Member Of The Team
Seeking legal advice doesn’t have to cost you a penny as all our advice is entirely free of charge in the early stages. To arrange a consultation with no obligation involved, contact Lance Mason.
WANT YOUR CASE RESOLVED PROFESSIONALLY ?